Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Smile: Where is Mo Mo?

Beginning today, my Saturday blog post will be called Saturday Smile. I am going to devote a couple of sentences to something that made me smile during the past week. It may be something I blogged about; it may be something I witnessed or heard about; it may be something one of my grandkids or great nieces or great nephews or friends said or did. It’s whatever made me smile.

So:

My granddaughter Mylee has had a stuffed monkey since she was a baby. The monkey’s name is Mo Mo. When you see photos of Mylee, it’s like reading one of those “Where’s Waldo” books. Where’s Mo Mo? Because you know he’s there somewhere. And if he doesn’t happen to make it in that photo, he is somewhere just out of the lens’ reach.

For example:





So, the smile this week was a photo of a picture that Mylee drew this week:


Yes, Friends. It’s a portrait of Mo Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment